18 april 2010

Weekendje weg

Dit weekend zijn mijn man en ik een paar dagen weggeweest met z'n tweeën. Het was een fijn weekend: geweldig mooi weer, een fantastisch hotel en een prachtige omgeving. We waren in de Ooipolder (www.oortjeshekken.nl). We hebben veel gewandeld, gefietst, gefotografeerd en veel te veel gegeten (het was zoooo lekker).

This weekend my husband and I went away for a few days. It was a wonderful weekend: fine weather, a fantastic hotel and beautiful surroundings. We went to the Ooipolder (www.oortjeshekken.nl). We walked a lot, went on our bicycles, made photo's and ate much to much (it was so tasteful).





6 opmerkingen:

Hannie de Beer zei

Prachtige opnames heb je gemaakt Corryna! Daar kun je heel wat mee doen voor je textielwerk. En nog een fijn weekend gehad op de koop toe!

Ellen zei

Prachtige foto,s ,fijn dat jullie zo lekker hebben genoten.

Maggi zei

Lovely photos. I am glad that you enjoyed your time away.

Judy zei

I love your pictures!
Getting away like that is so precious and important in a marriage. I'm glad that you took the opportunity to do so. It will probably make you even more productive now that you are back home.....not that that is necessary for you!

xo

Lynn Cohen zei

I wondered where you have been. So glad it was out having fun. Your photos are wonderful. I see those first two as parts of art quilts to be.

I've finished a new big art quilt, you can see on my daily blog when you get a chance (photos in detail on Flickr on side bar there).
Lynn-getting my feet wet.

Emmy zei

heerlijk een weekendje weg
wij gaan dit weekend
liefs Emmy