24 januari 2008

Omslag voor blocknote


Vandaag heb ik geprobeerd een omslag te maken voor mijn blocknote. Dit is het resultaat. De foto's zijn niet zo mooi geworden, omdat het buiten al donker was toen ik ze ging maken. Op de bovenste heb ik geflitst en bij de onderste heb ik het ISO wat hoger ingesteld en de camera heel stil gehouden.


Today I have tried to make a wrap for my notepad. This is the result. The photo's are not as good as I wanted them to be, because it was already dark outside, so I had to use the flash and tried a high ISO.

1 opmerking:

Dizzymisslizzy zei

Bieoetifoel Corryna! You really inspire me! It's a shame I don't have time to be creative, but once I'm done with school...
Maybe it's an idea to make something like this as a cover for a photo-album? Team up with your mom? She can do the scrapbooking and you can do the covers...