18 mei 2008

Quiltgroep groeit

Hoewel we nog geen naam of blog hebben is de nieuwe quilting art groep gegroeid naar 10 vrouwen. Ik vind het zo leuk!

Although we do not have a name yet and not a blog, the new Quilting Art Group has grown to ten woman now. I am so excited!


Verder ben ik op het moment wat moe en heb niet direct inspiratie om iets te maken. Het enige wat ik nu doe is steekjes oefenen op een lapje. Ik denk dat ik dit lapje later nog ergens in verwerk.

And, at the moment I am quite tired and I have a lack of inspiration. The only thing I am working on is a little piece of fabric which I embellish with embroidery stiches (is this good English?). I think I will use this piece of fabric in some kind of work later.

5 opmerkingen:

Sandra zei

Ook al zijn het oefensteekjes, het wordt wel mooi. Lijkt me prima bruikbaar om iets mee te doen. Ziet er leuk uit.

Unknown zei

Hi Corryna, this is a beautiful little peace, it looks like a map. A treasure map?
love
Andrea

Emmy zei

hee wat leuk allemaal lang niet gereageerd maar je wel gevolgdgaat goed zie ik wel

Lynn Cohen zei

Before I read your words (about not having inspiration) but after looking closely at your fabric with embroidery, I said to myself:
Wow, that is inspiration for my car art project I plan to do next month. So you, my friend, from your place of little inspiration, have given me much!
Thank you.

jude zei

hey, nothing better than stitching away on a little piece while you gather your thoughts. thanks for the comment on my blog, i love new visitors!!!