11 juni 2008

Inspired by Jude Hill


Jude Hill is a lady with a lot of talent. I love the work she makes and wanted to try to work in a simalar way. Also because I wanted to take something along on a train ride. And here it is. My work in progress. I love to paint with thread. It seems as if the fabric comes alive. Will be continued...

Jude Hill is een dame met een heleboel talent. Ik hou erg van het werk wat zij maakt en wilde eens op een soortgelijke manier werken. Ook omdat ik iets wilde meenemen op een treinreis. En hier is het dan. Mijn werk in wording. Het is erg leuk om met draad te verven. Het is net of de stof zo tot leven komt. Wordt vervolgd...

2 opmerkingen:

jude zei

hey, this is great!

Lynn Cohen zei

Isn't it fun? I have taken a quilt in process en route on our vacation we are on now, car travel across many states. I have added so many French knots to this peice it is probably French knot heavy!!!
Yours is whimsical...I like the swirls and face too. And the painted fabrics are terrific.